We recognize that people are the foundation of our success. We recruit diligently, work hard and recognize customer and personal success. ISG offers an entrepreneurial
environment where every employee has the opportunity to influence business strategy and experience personal and professional growth.
At ISG Prime, we build an environment that fosters intellectual curiosity and innovation. We believe in mixing years of experience with the light-footedness of
youth to ensure there is a balance in our work. Staff consultants are encouraged to think outside the box and provided the tools to think creatively while
effectively and efficiently making tangible contributions to our clients needs.
We have instilled a set of business principles that guide us in all interactions with clients, partners and staff:
Integrity and honesty are our guiding principles and are placed above everything else.
We treat all customers, employees, business partners, and vendors fairly, equally and with respect.
We are committed to making a positive contribution to our community.
We listen to our customers and focus on understanding their needs and requirements.
We develop solutions that simplify problems and deliver business value.
We view our effectiveness through the lens of customer satisfaction and success.
We create a fun environment that encourages innovation and creative thinking.
We reward customer and personal success.
We promote professional growth through mentoring, training and a commitment to continuous improvement.
We collaborate and communicate openly with our customers and business partners.
We evaluate our effectiveness based on the success of our customers.
We maintain accountability and responsibility whether leading teams or being team members.
At ISG Prime, we focus more on an individualís core skills than their previous experience. We believe someone with the right skills will adapt and
flourish in any situation.
We value the following core skills and characteristics:
- Self motivated, strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Hunger to learn and the patience to teach
- Comfortable working in teams, both as a leader and as a team contributor
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to logically decompose a complex task into sub-tasks
- Process and methodology driven
- Honest and sincere
- Attention to detail
We are currently looking for resources in a variety of domains. If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com
- Oracle Database Administrators who have experience with Oracle 8i through 11i, RAC, DG and migrations. Both part-time and full-time DBAs are needed.
- OBIEE analysts and developers. Experience with Hyperion or Siebel is a plus.
- Web designers, flash developers and video specialists are needed for various Interactive Media projects.
- Project Managers at all levels. We do like certification or the intention to get one. However, strong experience substitutes very well.
- Strong Business Analysts. We look for process and methodology strengths and exposure to several business sectors.
- Data Analysts who can analyze data, look at data from several angles and dimensions, and work well with SQL and ideally some BI tools.
- Risk Specialists with experience in performing audits, control reviews, and documenting weaknesses in applications and platforms.